Under God's guidance, we create lifegiving space where He can work by providing our diverse community a place for spiritual growth.
ALL Masses Resume
Face Mask Mandate
Here are the guidelines that we will be operating under for phase I:
- Mass seating will be limited to 25% of Capacity, approximately 75 people.
- Doors will be open 20 minutes before Weekend Mass and 15 minutes before Daily Mass.
- We have roped off pews and assigned seating, allowing for social distancing
- PLEASE know that if you arrive and the capacity has been reached, for the safety of all, we will not be permitted to allow you in.
- We have asked for 10 volunteers (including the Sacristan, Lector and EM's) to help sanitize the pews used, door handles and bathroom touch points following each Mass.
- If you are comfortable and available to volunteer, please call or email the Parish Office so we can designate which Mass you are available to help.
St. Luke Office Hours
Tuesday - Thursday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Saturday Volunteer support before and after Mass
Sunday 7:00 am - 2:00 pm
Will you SMILE for St. Luke??
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
St. Luke has 44 families shopping thorough Smile.Amazon.com and we are pretty sure there are more of you shopping online this year. Would you consider linking your Amazon account to St. Luke?
The Diocesan Safe Environment Training